Sunday, May 29, 2011

Least Favorite Place

being "suck in the middle" yup. it sucks, its like wtf do you except me to do right now...oooo and especially when Im not at all to do with the situation, kind of specifically then.

ok actual placces...being lost
physically
emotionally
mentally
in a conversation
intellcetually...
sleepily (...)

Omg I remember now, the worst place to be ever!!! is on the greyhound bus between San Bernardino and my hometown(though I'm sure it gets waaay sketchier as Vegas gets closer) I went on it, actually from fullerton during spring break after I visited my BFF who goes there. It was just so horrible and depressing even though nothing actually happened to me(physically that is, emotionally it definitely did). the smell, combined with the torential downpour and crazy winds that shook the bus, my ipod was dead so i ended up pretending to listen(so no one would bother me) to probably 4, meth addicts(they said so out loud and everything) talk about their lives. One lady in particular was just so pathetic it was heartbreaking. I had never felt anything like that, I just wanted out. When i finally got to my stop, whiched ended up being over an hour longer because of weather conditions. I got to the car. got in, looked at my mom said, dont worry theres nothing wrong, but can I just cry? and I did, as I am now recounting it. it was really a put yourself in check experience. Im just so grateful to have people who love me enough that they would never allow me to get so low or be so unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment