Sunday, May 1, 2011

Personal Space/ Alternate Identity thoughts

This project seems both really intimidating and exiting for me. I have always been one who thinks about personal space and more specifically what being lonely or alone means to different people. For some people the very idea of being alone with themselves is terrible. Being alone for more than a little while with or without things like music or internet scares the shit out of some people while it is perfectly fine and welcomed with others. One of my idea's is to expand on this idea
the alternate identity part makes me think of a few things, acting, manic depressant people, social media outlets such as facebook, and... Bubble Boy. While I'm still pretty in the dark regarding what exactly the project will entail, I do like the many directions this project can go and look forward to take my own path on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment