Thursday, May 12, 2011

Personal Space Ideas

  • One idea I had for the personal space project was to do something extra home-y in a public bathroom, get ready. I would bring an assortment of clothes into a public restroom and change. I'd take over a stall and change clothes and shoes and accessories (like a normal day getting ready) I would use the mirror as if it were my own or possibly bring my own. I'd be interested to see what people's reactions would be
  • Another idea I had was to to vacuum randomly around campus. I'm fairly sure there are chords outside classes and buildings and I would basically, vacuum. Well of course I would also be listening to music and sing along to it as I clean. I would probably do it only between class times to avoid professors getting angry
  • Another thought was to bring one of my chairs(comfy couchy chair) to campus and sit and read/do homework/watch stuff on my computer. another direction I could go with this is to bring one of my table chairs plus table decor and my breakfast to campus. I would take over either a table in front of the Arbor, the Library or the UCen and just chill basically. I would probably also wear pajamas, though if i'm being true to how I normally do it I would be dressed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment