Tuesday, May 24, 2011

final. lecture.

I was not impressed with how I did on the final. I studied, I swear, an quite a lot I just had trouble remembering though in reality I'm a terrible test taker, my brain does a little freak out dane in my head and poof I can't remember or over think. Also although I do like noise in tests, having the section presentations at the same time made it really hard for me to think and pay attention to the test while wanting to see the . I also wish we would have had more time with the slides, looking at an image for only 15 seconds is tough. But oh well, I can't change anything now. I thought my name for Anne Noggle was interesting, I knew it was a short A first name and thatthe last name was odd and it had a G. Now that I'm going through my notes I realize that I'm missing a week of notes which I now faguly remember forgetting my art notebook one week, but not transferring the notes into my notebook. But again, oh well.
I definitely think our presentation got the best reaction, lots of people laughed. I liked the section that followed people around mimicking other people's actions. I do wish we did the non-art object into art object thing, but the group random item sales pitch was fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment