Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alternate Identity Ideas

- One idea I had was being a sorority girl. I would never, ever be in a sorority. I get the draw, you get a ton of built in friends but I'm about as far from the typical "sorority girl" personality as you can get and also I just don't have all of that time at my disposal. Its not that I'm anti-sorority people, I have a lot of friends in greek life, I just couldn't. But doing the sorority thing as an alternative persona sounds interesting. I would adopt a "stereotypical" sorority girl persona and see how it goes.
- Another idea I had was becoming either a Engineering or Chemistry major. Those are tied as my absolute last majors I would ever have, I would rather not go to college than go to flunk out of those programs because my brain is built so differently than the people in those majors. I would attend classes and I would borrow study materials from friends in the major and I would have them assign me work and reading and see how I would fair.
- I was also thinking of doing something with the idea of OCD or other impulse disorders. I have a few friends with OCD and I would research the most common OCD symptoms and adopt a few for the project. I would have to think of a way to ensure that I remember, I would start my assimilation probably a week before where I would think about what I was doing and try to make it into more of a habit by the time I start officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment