Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alt. Persona Critique Day 2

I think my favorite alternate persona today was Andrew's animal rights activist. I like that he had the balls to stand in front of a store and be so outspoken especially as it isn't a cause he's for. The best part was going to the meat aisle and displaying his sign until he got kicked out, nice Andrew, niiiice. I'm not going to name names for my least favorite critique I'm just going to make a point. because i didn't know while there were actual good presentations I thought that the point of the assignment was to do something where you actually learned something not just play dress up. Though I also may have taken a too serious take on the assignment but all I know is I learned...a lot. I wanted to pay justice to real life victims so I researched as much as I could. Yes I didn't do showy "look at me" things but with my personal it would have been far too inappropriate. I'm not at all saying everyone should have been super serious, but I think there should have been at least a learning experience from each. There. I've ranted. But finishing up I really actually did think the majority of the overall projects were well thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment