Monday, May 16, 2011

Lecture: Alternate Personas/ Personal Space

Today's lecture on personal space and alternative identities was awesome
  • i liked knowing that Chris Burden did other artistic pieces other that have his friend shoot him
  • I'm realizing that i'm not so sure about Teching Hsieh, his pieces are difficult for him and i bet he learns a ton about himself but...I don't see why it needs to be publicized as he did it. art is still art even if people arent there...though I would just like to say i would hate being attached to someone for a year, I'm not really a sync kind of girl, i do things out of order.
  • Laurel Nakadate was interesting, im not sure if I like her, but I understand her, and thats allowed.
I thought our phone alarm flash mob got a moderate amount of attention but I think it would have been best if we all got up to answer the phone or something. I did hear some good reactions like: "why didn't anyone answer the phone?" and "am I missing something?" I think it would have been more effective if we did it again towards the end of lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment