Sunday, May 15, 2011

Alternate Persona Decision

I like changing my mind, could you tell haha Final: stroke paralysis victin

I'm still a little bit up in the air of what I'm going to do for my project and I'm making the decision between being a Eng/Chem major and "having" OCD. I'm leaning towards the OCD one, but I just really don't want people with OCD to think that I'll be making fun of them, it would be for my own personal research and education more than anything. I already have anxiety disorder so the OCD identity will kind of be a more intensified off-shoot of my own personality. I would probably do something along the lines of being extremely ordered, because I am not on a regular basis. I would also make my apartment extremely ordered as well. I would probably use geological shapes a lot in my organization. Ok now that I've written this I'm pretty sure I've decided of the OCD one.

No comments:

Post a Comment