Wednesday, May 25, 2011

not free yet, not evennn close.

Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.
this is going to be the worst weekend/next week ever. seriously. and If i wasn't freaked out about my workload already I just made it a shit ton worse today. fuck.
ok ill give you a little taster of "dead" week for me (which i get why they call it that because I will literally be deceased by if not its end then by the following wednesday.
friday: arthistory meet up, Boxing, Duke 4pm. (do all that shit for next week)
saturday: art history reading/2pg assignment due (do all that shit for next week), polynesian dance performance at 7 for review and for my friend, need to have my slides prepared for
sunday (do all that shit for next week), read the fall of the house of usher a million times
monday: 7pg english research paper due at midnight
tuesday aka the day from hell, literally. personal space presentation, art history group project presentation, French Oral final(yay, speaking french is only the worst think I do in french, well that and understanding when people fluent in french test me in their super fast talk. and considering the due date for my essay the night before. My second passtime...yay...great timing.
wednesday: 2 english thesis statement paragraphs due on our reading, english paper peer review, english final review, french final review
thursday: help Darcy with her personal space project which I was thinking afterwards sucks because I don't get to see anyone's projects :( why did i switch that person why?, have to read my research paper out loud to my teacher and the smartest f-ing english students ever in honors section
friday: study ass off for french final
saturday: french final, while I simultaneously miss the french final (french open women's final)
sunday:
monday: 6 pager due at 5
tuesday
wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment