Thursday, May 12, 2011

*click*click*FLASH***

Today's flash mobs were SO fun! I really loved today, most of all because we all finally bonded! I feel like I actually got to talk to people in the class and I really liked it.
Duck Duck Goose - This one definitely got the most attention and it was probably the most fun. The wet slanted grass wasn't exactly the best for running but I think it made it even more amusing.
UCen stand-off - I thought this one went pretty well as a whole though personally I didn't love my performance because I was kind of awkwardly stuck behind a tree and then I realized I died waaaay too early. I wish the people in the UCen would have reacted a little more, most people seemed pretty GDAF about it, which I guess is understandable.
Library Bridge - I think this one was my favorite, I really liked the tunnel I felt like it gave everyone who went through it a little boost for the day. I only wish there were more peopleusing the elevators at that time. Also I loved how awkward everyone in class was just lurking, pretending to be doing stuff. I also really liked who we left the library in style.
Ninjaaas - I definitely think this was the weakest. We didn't exactly know what we were doing and we drew a lot of attention to ourselves and then I think it went on long enough for us to feel awkward, at one point we were all kind of looking to each other, like ok when do we stop but I liked that the "victors" ran away after, it felt appropriate.
The Hub Stand-off - this was probably least successful in terms of reaction, there were simply too few people in the Hub (esp. in the downstairs where I was) and also as we had done it before it wasn't my favorite, though I did make sure I lived longer than the first time.

Today was great, and I was in a super great mood the rest of the day because of it. I suggest more in-class exploring the school seshs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment