Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pun Intended

For our first assignment we were to make a visual pun and present it to the class. I ultimately ended up with "toolbox" which consisted of a box with printed out pictures of celebrities I consider "tools" in the urban dictionary definition kind of way :
1. A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are...The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will...
2. someone who tries too hard. a poser.
3. a fake person. someone does things to impress people...
4. A person of utter uselessness.

So I thought...not very hard and ended up using these gems as the tools for my toolbox:









I was wanting to do "Causualties" or "casual-ties" but realized my tie making skills aren't quite up to par. But I'm happy with what I ultimately chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment