Friday, April 29, 2011

Narrative/Sequence Ideas

Thoughts:
  • I was thinking of doing a comic inspired sequence/narrative piece that would perhaps incorporate post card inspiration into it, where the dates were on them but the viewer themselves have to put the sequences in order. I was thinking something super simple, maybe even how to make a pb&j sandwich. I would use very minimal, if any color and probably make characters of some sort out of the materials needed.
  • Another thought was doing a flip-book narrative, I was thinking of a car crash. Again, this would be very simple in terms of drawing, and would probably have some sort of characters involved whether people or the cars themselves. this would have no color except for maybe a few frames for emphasis.
  • Another idea i had was having a narrative inspired by hop-scotch in terms of shape and performance. I like the idea of using chalk as a material but it is also difficult to use because of space and detail limitations. I also like the numbers on hop scotch as order indicators and the nastolgic qualities hop scotch has with most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment