Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday: Bones and Myths

Today my friend was talking about an assignment for her Greek myth class that she's taking where she has to make a presentation about something that reminds her of Greek mythology and that made me think about what I would say and of the many things I thought of the most substantial example I could think of for myself is seen in the music video for The Killers song "Bones". The skeletons in the music video is footage from the 1963 version of Jason and the Arganauts that I watched in my Sophmore English class in high school.

O.G. Skeletons - Best Part: 1:09 - the first time I saw that I just about died from laughter... and continued to imitate it for the rest of the year.


The Killers' "Bones" Music Video - I absolutely love how they referenced the movie, its just a perfect homage to a movie that was so high tech for the 60's but is very comical now.

No comments:

Post a Comment