Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday: Concerns and Fears

I think my biggest concern about this class us the 8 pm blog due time because I generally don't even start my homework until around that time but obviously I'll have to adjust or do my Wednesday blog early on Wednesday (i.e. 12am). Also the blogging promptly everyday thing is cool but personally i just which it was due by 12am instead, but hey I'm just happy to be in the class, so this is not me complaining. Also the 2 absences and you fail thing scares me bc i have insomnia and oversleep sometimes... That being said I am so so so excited about this class. I will help- no make me break out of my shell( not that its a thick shell more like a lining) more and I love that there are weekly art assignments (even if they're small ones). When I took 1C Fall quarter Kip was a guest lecturer and I loved his lecture style and related to him so well (He talked about having ADHD, which I have, and loved that what he described I was basically doing in my chair). I was very moved by his work particuarly his Permanance and Hapa series. I feel so lucky to be taught by such a brilliant yet completely down to earth artist. I just need to see Enter the Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment