Monday, June 6, 2011

P is for Press review

before
"pinning" but not actually to the wall
her little corner!
awkward candid

On Friday I went to the Art 14 gallery exhibit for Winter and Spring quarters. My friend Amanda Hill (whose work I have) was in the class this quarter(I tried to get in but my schedule was too full, but am taking it this fall). I tell you I was like a kid in a candy store are that show, I kept on saying, "Im so Excited!!!" as in to do print. anyways back to the review...
I was awesome, I love that I had some knowledge of the assignments from Amanda and the fact that I went to the first class. The only reason I don't have pictures from the gallery besides Amanda's and a wide angle one where you cant distiguish one from another is because I have this weird thing about photographing student work(w/o their permission) that is in classes I plan to take...its weird I know but besides amanda's cool stuff, In the far back where all the letter blocks are was where the papermaking class had some of their stuff, one that was really cool was one that if you blew your warm breath on the paper, clouds outlines would emerge. Also I loved this girl who had a large print of a woman's face that turned into long hair. I loved that gallery. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment