Saturday, June 4, 2011

Personal Space Good vs. Evil

Today I helped Darcy out in her project and played the "angel" or "good influence" to her "devil"/"bad influence. I'm not just saying this because I was the good one but, psh I was gooood. The dollar that Darcy had set out in front of us the entire time stayed safely there thanks to me and my awesome goodness," my strategy when it came to the money was "karma" and "finals" those were the magic words, and it really worked. People would be so close but nope, i was just too good. It was kind of hard thinking of good advice so I would end up yelling compliments at random people. I kind of became a spokesperson for Jamba Juice, they seriously should have payed me. After about an hour and a half we wandered around and looked at some other projects while still in character though me sans the white bathrobe I was wearing because I was toast-eee. But Thursday was really fun and I'm glad I ended up getting to see other people's projects because I thought I wasn't going to, helping out Darcy and all but I'm really glad I did end up getting to see other people's projects. Thursday and Flash Mob day were definitely my favorite days in class this quarter because we actually got to bond. it was great. (oh and its depressing that we all bonded so late in the quarter, I'm going to miss this class)

No comments:

Post a Comment